Monday 22 January 2018

I HAVE...

.. been busy with ... yes SEWING.. this week x lol x

I have completed the projects and the samples for the session I will be teaching at Sandbach Sew-and-Sews next meeting..


.. NO !! I cannot show you until AFTER the ladies have had their chance.. however the bag at the front is one I have made for the session x 

I also finished the first shawl from the 2018 club...



.. it was an interesting make ... 2 techniques that were new to me .. so that always makes it interesting. It is not one I would have made without it being part of the club... so good start I would say x 

Some of the wool got a wee bit close ..


...but it worked out just right ...mmm wonder if I should have done a gauge swatch?... naaaaa !! lol x 

Hope you are all having a good week

Diane x

6 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Diane, I'd say that your monthly shawl club was a win since you already have done a couple new techniques! As for the yarn. . .well, it was enough. . .whew! The other positive could be that there isn't enough left to store! I look forward to seeing what you have planned for those special ladies. What fun will be had!

kiwikid said...

Looking forward to seeing what you are teaching the Sandbach ladies...beautiful shawl, always good to learn another technique. Hope the arm is healing nicely.

kiwikid said...

Looking forward to seeing what you are teaching the Sandbach ladies...beautiful shawl, always good to learn another technique. Hope the arm is healing nicely.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Looking forward to seeing what you teach the class! Nice looking shawl there!

Janet said...

That is a very interesting looking shawl! Have you done your class yet? Hope it went or goes well. I taught a class last week too - my first ever. There were only three students which is good as it made it much less stressful than it could have been. And I think it went very well. WE were making a bag -everyone finished theirs and they were all happy with their creations!

mammafairy said...

Definitely a busy bee having got that cast off! Well done.