Friday 1 December 2017

TO-DAY...

.. the sun came out and cheered us all up.... shame it is FREEZING! lol x

Never happy lol x

I have to say I prefer this weather .. there was a heavy frost last night and the cars that have not been used this am (including mine!) are still all frosted up x The dogs love this weather and will be ready for a walk after dinner x

I chose this am to defrost my freezer .. it is in an outhouse and it was SO cold out there NOTHING defrosted!

I must have looked a right cutter! I was wearing coat.. hat.. scarf and gloves while directing hot water and air into the freezer! lol x did the job though.. now I can go and shop to fill it up with Christmas goodies x mmmm yummy x

I am about to put the finishing touches to the 4 calling birds wall hanging It looks like this at the moment ...


I am going to attach beads and sew down the binding. HOPEFULLY there will be a picture soon .. will hold off posting this until I finish x....




These two shawls are the last 2 finished ones...




I have another hanging on the needles ..of course! AND I have to sort out the hat for my son .. don't you love it when there are new projects to think about and plan for x

Hope you are all well and having  some time to craft x

Diane x

3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Your four calling birds are just joyful! The beads add a nice touch!

kiwikid said...

Love your four calling birds, they look amazing!The beads look great. More beautiful shawls..ah yes the bobble hat!! Lol!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Except for the color, those calling birds look like American Cardinals. I love your knitting but what do you do with so many shawls?