Tuesday 25 April 2017

OVER THE WEEKEND..

.. we had sunshine with a cold wind .. not too bad x Then yesterday (Monday) the news was showing pictures of snow in Scotland .. well they like it for the tourists xxx

THS MORNING... I had to be out early to take mum for a blood test ... it had SNOWED and then frozen!!!!!!! WHAT.. its May next week .. this is "somewhat" close to the thoughts I was having as I scraped the windscreen !! lol x

These blooms are from yesterday .. today they are closed up TIGHT again xx




Walking home from visiting mum and dad me and the boys got HAIL STONES and rain .. now it is pouring with rain .. Hey-Ho .. this is England in the Spring xx lol Hope you are having it a bit warmer than us xx

Diane x

(ps. I thought I would try and bring a bit of brightness with the new background x ... what do you think?)

7 comments:

loulee said...

Love the new background, but I don't miss the British weather! LOL

Janice Smith said...

The new background is great!
The roses are so lovely. Flowers are just beginning to bloom here across the pond. :-() Oh, and it's cold and very rainy here in Massachusetts, too.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Yesterday, it rained an inch here. . .in fact, the weatherman reported that since October seven out of ten days have been wet! No wonder we all feel soggy! Like you, I'm ready for warmer weather!!

kiwikid said...

Hey did you send your weather here today???? We have nearly what you are describing!!! It is autumn heading for winter so I guess we are supposed to be getting it!! Hopefully your spring will settle in soon and warm everything up.The new background is very nice...Gus has been!! Lol!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Every time I hear the wind rattling the windows, I wonder what it is bringing in its pocket. No snow or hail but the thermometer is doing push-ups between high and low and the rain is in and out every other day or so. Spring? Well, it is almost May ....

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Well it's may now, time for the weather to sort itself out!!!

Janet said...

We had a frost the other night and I lost plants that I had out in the greenhouse. I hope all is well there.