Saturday 16 July 2016

SO.....

... as well as playing with and learning to use the new laptop ... WHAT have I been doing? Well..... after my session with the foundation piecing at Sandbach Quilt Group I had really good feedback. x One block has become a cushion....


..some of the ladies are going to make their blocks into a Linus quilt...


.....LOTS of smiley faces ... and converts to foundation piecing ..


....some were working on the block at the last meeting xx We had a tutorial for a sewing notions keeper .. mine has been cut out and is going to be sewn next week xx ... because I am finally feeling like I want to sew again xx 

I finished the MANY coloured shawl...




AND THEN.. continued with the MANIC colours and made... 




I am now calming down (!) and have a beautiful semi-solid on the needles..


It has been POURING with rain recently which is doing the gardens good .. but the dogs.. well Gus mostly .. are NOT happy xx lol x

I think I am getting the hang of this again x

Hope you are all well and crafting fun things xx

Diane x

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful foundation piecing being done over there...good you have some converts. I have been doing some here too and loving it...when it works out ok!!! Your needles have been very busy, you have made beautiful shawls. Wonderful colours.

Vireya said...

Isn't it fun dealing with new technology and re-learning how to do everything? NOT!

Love the shawls - I think the MANIC is my favourite, although the last one would work better in my wardrobe.