Monday 28 March 2016

YOU MAY REMEMBER..

... that I had been set a challenge by another blogger...... Terry (whos blog is called... On Going Projects ...and when I try to link to it Blogger keeps telling me it does not exist but I can have the name if I wish!! .. even though I can go straight to the blog .. ON BLOGGER!!!!!) .........set me a challenge where by I am to....

Post a favourite quote on my blog for 3 consecutive posts
Then nominate someone else to join in .. naming the blog so that we all find new blogs to read

I don't always join in with these challenges but after some thought I decided to have a go x

To-day I am going to nominate Sue from www.kiwikidspage.blogspot.com to join in x

My quote for today is ...

I like long walks especially when they are taken by people who annoy me..

I understand this is a Noel Coward quote , but I could be wrong .. I heard it many years ago and when I was working I would think it to my-self in various forms!! It helped that when I would think this to myself I would  NOT say some of the other things I would have liked to ....out loud!!!

Since I finished work I find myself thinking it less and less... ANOTHER good reason to retire xx

I myself go for a long walk everyday with these two..



.......who then snore loudly while they recover xx

See you next time xx

Diane xx

6 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Your long walks quote is priceless! Interesting how blogger reacts sometimes. I have had the same challenge! I too have a reason to walk every day. . .sometimes several times each day. . .she's a golden retriever!! Your boys are wonderful buddies.--Terry

Gina said...

Love the quote x

Dotty's Daughter said...

Your pupsters are lovely and Gus' little tongue on that picture made me smile...as for snoring goes with the territory , my 3 "boys" ALL snore. Ha ha ha..happy Easter honey ...Maria xx

kiwikid said...

Have had a busy few days but I am back!! I will take up your challenge Diane....on with the thinking cap!! Love that quote! Would have been useful to know when Iw as at work too!! Great photos of the dogs...ours snores too after a walk.

Julie Fukuda said...

That is a good quote to write in my notebook ... something like "Never judge someone until you walk a mile in there shoes ... and by then you will be a mile away and have their shoes."

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Great quote - we have one in an office where I work : everyone brings happiness to this office ... Some by arriving, and some by leaving!