Monday 15 February 2016

THIS LAST ...

... week, I have been noticing the blossom slowly appear on the trees, I kept meaning to take my camera so that I can share with you all... mm .. It took some time .. BUT I managed to remember ... eventually ...WHO-HO x (hope you can see it! lol ) ..





.. it is lovely to walk along and take in the blossom .. before the high winds come back and scatter it ! lol

I managed some sewing this morning .. tomorrow I will do some more and I hope to have a finished top to share with you all

I hope you find something to make you happy to-day xx

Diane x

6 comments:

barbara woods said...

wish it was doing that here in Ga, usa

JoZart Designs said...

Yes! I've noticed it too and it is so cheering. We need that after the long dark wet Winter that we've had. The sun has been shining here but it has been bitterly cold. We went to New Brighton on Saturday and it was the 1st time this Winter that I have been chilled to the bone. Good excuse to indoors for a nice pub lunch.
got my Brighton family coming this week, woo hoo!
Jo x

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yes I can see the blossom! We are slowly waiting for Autumn here!

SharynB said...

Yes, I can see a pink tinge to that last tree! Must be wonderful to see after yopur cold winter!

kiwikid said...

So nice to see the blossom. ..spring is coming!!! Winter is coming to an end yay!!!

Debra said...

Lovely to see the blossoms coming out Diane. First time I've had a chance to read your blog for a couple of weeks. xxx