Sunday 21 February 2016

THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS...

.. I have been "wrangling" the quilt for my oldest grandson x

I found the blanket I wanted to use for the back .. just long enough .. phew ..I got it all layered and then began "just simple" quilting .. lol x


WELL it is a lovely soft blanket that slips and slides and moves and jiggles... !!!!!!!!!!! Being the stubborn individual I am I was NOT going to give up!!

It is DONE.... well almost .. I have to finish sewing the binding..

 
 



...there were some "WORDS" said .. and shouted.. there was some unpicking .. and eventually there was .. its done and not getting changed again ! lol x At the end of the day it is for a 13 year old to put round his shoulders when playing video games.. and I am sure he wont care if the middle is a bit "lumpy" x

The word for this week in the Photo Challenge ..is YOGA!!!!!! OH MY x I have to think about this .. will get back to you later!

Diane x

6 comments:

Michele said...

Yeah to you for getting it done and I'm sure he will love it.

Lorraine said...

Well done Diane, lovely quilt to keep him warm, I can only imagine the words that were said! lol. Lx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I'm sure he won't mind at all...it looks great!

kiwikid said...

Well done Diane, he will love it!!! A few lumps and bumps will not be a problem.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I use fleeces a lot, but I do use loads of 505 spray to baste, and I attach each strip to the fleece as I attach it to the next strip which I think helps xx

Maggi said...

I've never used fleece but it looks like you wrangled it well.