Wednesday 8 July 2015

YESTERDAY STARTED ....

..... REALLY well.. and just kept on getting better x I FOUND the fabric that I spent a day .. and turning the craft room upside down!!... looking for x

THEN a parcel from Jo arrived xx ... She sent a BIG pile of stuff for the charity table..


AND a present for me..



this is wonderful .. the more I look in the pockets the more I find xx AND .. my July block..


THEN it was quilt group in Congleton .. and it was PARTY night .. this is the last meeting before the summer break .. and we had a raffle .. I won a prize..


A GOOD DAY xx... hope you had one too

Diane xx

6 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A great day Diane...a gift and a win...perfect!

CathyC said...

what a great day - lovely mail and a prize :)

kiwikid said...

Lovely mail Diane, and win! Those candles are lovely!!
Very nice July block!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Just one day and I can hardly keep up with the activity.

Maggi said...

Maybe you will be able to find things now that you have an organiser :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

A great day!