Monday 11 May 2015

THE POST MAN..

.. came to call this morning and brought me my Christmas swap block from Charmaine in Australia..


it is so beautiful x She also sent some fabric..


that I am sure I can find a use for xx

When I was making the storage boxes I used a fabric that has been in my stash for a good while..


....it is one of those fabrics that is enough of a favourite that I am sad there is not much left... BUT.. not so much that I cannot bear to cut into it xx lol x

I walked out of my back door this morning and the light bulb went off!!!.. these have been growing there for a couple of years(!!) .. but I only just noticed the connection..


He-He ... just show inspiration is all round us .. if we just take notice xx

Diane xx

4 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Super post. Lovely Dresden plate and fabric and amazing comparison with those flowers and your storage box fabric.!
jo x

mammafairy said...

Super flowers, they are dimorphotheca? seems early for them, but you have a sunny spot!

Fun Christmas stamps too!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lots of fab photos, the Dresden is gorgeous, the stamps fab, and the two sets of flowers are perfect!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That is so cool!