Wednesday 13 May 2015

SAM SENT...

... the fabric for May for the Brit Bee Swap..... it arrived yesterday...and a LARGE groan could be hear issuing from here!! she wants a WONKY house .. I'm sure by now you all know how I feel about wonky blocks!....

.. oh well ! This is the one I made ...


she supplied the background fabric ... and YES I hate it!! I forgot to put a chimney on! That's why its zig-zaged on! OH well! Its done and flying home x

THEN when I looked at the programme for Congleton for last night ... A MYSTERY MAKE ... oh no! HOWEVER.. we made ..


this little bag meant for catching threads ..


but .....wouldn't it be great filled with sweets? OR an Easter egg..


or Christmas goodies , or earrings (spell check is asking if I mean earnings ???)  ... you get the idea I'm sure xx

Today I went to a local garden centre with my mum and dad .. we had dinner and then ...JUST WENT FOR A LOOK ROUND.... groan..



AH! well its a start to the hanging baskets lol xx

It is Sandbach (NOW spell check wonders if I mean SANDWICH !!. its on a roll today x) Quilt group meeting tomorrow .. I am off to finish putting ready the packs for the next fund raising idea ... NO I cannot tell you in advance what it is ... PATIENCE my dears xx He-He xx

Diane x

5 comments:

mammafairy said...

I like that you went for a meal, and then spell check clearly got hungry, and wanted a Sandwich! LOL.

The wonky house worked!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That's the good thing about swaps - they take you out of your comfort zone!!!

Smimmymoo said...

Did you eat quiche I wonder? :p Love the little pouch x

kiwikid said...

Well done with the wonky block..you did well being out of your comfort zone .....spell check always does strange things to me too!!! One day I might just leave it and see what happens! Lol!! Your little thread catcher is cute. I see the gardening bug has bitten!!!😃 Enjoy!

Julie Fukuda said...

It must be my house. There is an owl in the window (and it is small).