Tuesday 17 March 2015

YOU KNOW WHEN...

.... you get a day that just runs on wheels?..... well YESTERDAY I was running on super oiled wheels xx I had the most WONDERFUL time xx

In the morning I got to talk to my youngest grandson (in Australia) ... they had problems with the internet last week .. so I had had to miss our session .... and that cheeky face xx


THEN ... remember the lap top bag I made for Sally (daughter .. on the opposite side of Australia to James!! lol )... well I remembered how to make it !!... and so NOW ready to go is ...

 
 
 
 


You may just remember the fabric !!! xx lol x TOLD YOU I had a project in mind for it x

THEN ... and this comes close to being the best bit!!.... Adam and Caroline ....(son and his wife )


took me to ... YES we were THAT close to the stage xxx...


 
to see..

 

OH! It was the most wonderful concert x If you get the chance ... GO.. they are so wonderful .. their voices are FABULOUS and their fun loving and funny characters just shine xx 

AND who cared that it was raining stair rods on the way home ... not us !!

I hope you ALL have at least ONE day this week that runs on wheels xx

Diane x

5 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

I can sense the buzz from you! Lucky you! What a lovely gift.
The internet does help so much when family and friends are so far away. Skype is my lifeline.
jo x

kiwikid said...

Oh wow!!!! How lucky are you!!!! I am green with envy!!!! One day I am going to see those guys...have watched them on utube and you can see their cheeky personalities come through! So now we see what you had in mind for that fabric!! The bag looks fantastic!! So nice to catch up with your grandson! Sounds like you had a really great day!!
xx

SharynB said...

I wish you more fabulous days like that one! the laptop bag is great!

Maggi said...

What a great day you had. Love that bag.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh wow, so many fab things! Well done xxx