Tuesday 9 December 2014

I AM...

..  in "Grandma" mode for the youngest this week .. last night it was swimming lessons ... GOOD GRIEF .. I spent at least 12 years of my life sitting on that balcony with my own kids as they grew up !! lol x.... (it doesn't seem to have changed much either! )

Then to-night we went and chose the Christmas tree... AND.. James decorated it..



he did a really good job too... I am NOT good at this sort of thing .. so am glad when ANYONE is prepared to do it!! lol ... He said ...


I KNOW where I put "stuff"  Grandma.. so don't move anything!! ... AS IF I WOULD DARE!!! I am going to let him loose on the rest of the house xx lol x

I DID manage some sewing recently ... I have been making table runners..

 

these are for my fellow committee members at Sandbach... party on Thursday evening ... I STILL have to make my card!! eek better get working !

Hope you have fun with your tree... or can find someone to decorate it for you xx

Diane xx

5 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

We are lucky here too...JoJo did our tree!

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, I have gotten the word that Leia considers the tree her territory and will be over to take it on. My job will be clearing a place to put it.
Great stitching!

SharynB said...

Yes, he has done a wonderful job on the tree! Love your table runners - great pattern!

Maria said...

Sew nice to have a helper. Still need to put ours up.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Beautiful runners Diane. James has done a fantastic job - maybe you could hire him out lol xx