Wednesday 15 October 2014

I AM....

.... struggling with Blogger this week! Is it me? Is it them? WHO THE HECK KNOWS!!!! .... SO... while it IS talking to me .. post post!

I had my 2 missing swoon blocks in the post..


so happy .. they are beautiful x

I made my postcard for October ...


Victorian patchwork ... one of my favourites .. not got mine yet x

I have 3 ... yes THREE Christmas table runners/covers to make ... one has been slowly developing over the last couple of days ...

 
 
 
I have struggled with the centre ... there are only SO MANY times you can un-pick and re-sew!!! So I gave in and used a sequin xx


Hope I can come back soon xx

Diane xx

10 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love your postcard but your blocks are amazing. It looks difficult but I am sure it is easy.

Kathy said...

Whoa that Christmas table cover will be amazing. Sequin is the perfect fix :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That blockis awesome, and the sequin is the perfect solution!

Maggi said...

The table runner block is amazing and I think the sequin is a nice touch anyway. Love the postcard and I'm glad that your blocks arrived safely.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Beautiful work, Diane! I had a hard time posting this comment. I sometimes find Blogger is rather unfriendly!

Michele said...

I'm sure no one would have noticed but you have to be happy with it too. It does look great btw.

Pinnylea Creations said...

The sequin was always meant to be there.... right??? It looks stunning. Love your postcard too - very clever xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work, sequin works perfectly!!

Chookyblue...... said...

the compass looks good.....and yes you can only unpick something so many times......great cover up........

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

I hope Blogger starts cooperating with you again. I agree with the others - good idea with the sequin - it's a beautiful project!