Wednesday 24 September 2014

LAST NIGHT ...

... was quilt group in Sandbach (Beartown) .. and we had a speaker (Nigel)who came to tell us all about ribbons and how they were made  I now know WAY MORE than I ever did about ribbons!! Who knew there was so much involved!.. certainly not me!!

It was a good evening and of course ..


you have to keep these local businesses going xx (that's ALL I'm saying xx lol x )

I was also given this..


OH MY GOODNESS! a sneaky taste almost took the top of my head off! I am SOOOoooo going to enjoy this xxx

Because  I KEPT telling you about it ..! I know you know about the workmen I had in recently ... well.. I am getting sorted BUT ...I keep finding projects .. in bags.. that I have obviously sorted ready to work on...



OH ! I will have to have a session of ... SORTING OUT!

Hey-Ho .. no time to get bored here xx

Diane xU

6 comments:

kiwikid said...

Oh what is there to know about ribbons??? Good to see you are doing your best to support local business...better you than me with the spicy chutney!! Tears in eyes just thinking about it!!! Good luck with the project sorting!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Aren't ribbons just ribbons??? Your sorting pile will certainly keep you busy for a while - don't get too distracted supporting the local businesses lol xx

mammafairy said...

When I saw your first photo, it felt just like home! I am knee deep in those colour scraps!
What will you do with that ribbonm, though??

mammafairy said...

When I saw your first photo, it felt just like home! I am knee deep in those colour scraps!
What will you do with that ribbonm, though??

SharynB said...

Ribbons are amazing, aren't they! I would love your spicy chutney - the spicier the better YUMMMM

Maggi said...

Learning about ribbons sounds fascinating. Good luck with your sorting out session.