Monday 28 July 2014

I AM...

...struggling at the moment !! My laptop has a .. fixable!!.. problem that means I am using a borrowed one from my son xx Better than nothing .. I'm grateful for this xx BUT ... it wont let me download pictures .. it rather slow and clunkie ... and (bless it!!) is temperamental .. to put it gently!! lol x

SO.. I am going to try and keep up with posts .. comment when it will let me ... and keep everything that does not endanger life and limb.. crossed that mine comes home soon xx

HANG ON IN THERE .. and I will be back xx lol x

Diane x

6 comments:

mumasu said...

Technology - brilliant when it works :)

mumasu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mammafairy said...

oh, Di! Hurry up and get that technology fixed! please!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Bah to dodgy technology!

SharynB said...

Couldn't you just throw them away when they misbehave - but look on the bright side - more time to quilt instead of type!! Come back soon!

loulee said...

The technically minded are wonderful, but don't you just wish they would work faster!