Tuesday 10 June 2014

HAVING HAD....

......3 days of monsoon type rain and thunder .. it was a pleasure to walk out into the garden this morning xx .. as I wondered  I saw this... 
 

on the window sill.... I KNOW!! I hate them too! BUT it reminded me that I have not posted my picture for this week in ..Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge.... The word you see is ... FLY !!
 
Now I HATE the ones above .. so that's out xx I DO NOT go in planes or any other kind of aircraft because I have ... on every plane I have ever travelled on .. spent my time looking at the bottom of THOSE  bags they so kindly provide you with!! .. seemingly it is something to do with peripheral vision!!!
 
SO... having deliberated I am going with ....
 

 
which is technically .. FLYing ! This is the postcard I received from Linda for May in the Congleton Quilt Group swap x
 
.... of to see if next weeks word is any easier xx
 
Dia

9 comments:

SharynB said...

Brilliantly done!!

quiltmania said...

The flying geese are much nicer than the fly. LOL. You certainly keep us entertained!

Janet said...

I tried to get a picture of a fly but they kept flying off (LOL). The flying geese is a brilliant idea! Nice postcard too.

Julie Fukuda said...

Some kinds of flies are easier to deal with than others!

Mina said...

LOL! I too have spent plenty of time looking at the bottom of those bags

Carla said...

I have NEVER flown! I keep thinking one day I might, but I'm so scared to. Lovely to be able to get out in the garden again. Pretty flying geese

Sue Wild said...

Flying Geese, that's my kind of FLY . Haven't made any for a while.....

Maggi said...

Good choice. Definitely the best of the three that you considered.

kiwikid said...

I am very lucky and have not had to look at one of those bags, we get lots of the insect fly varieties here, but happily at the moment it is a bit cold for them and they have gone away...or north..or where ever flies go! Flying geese are magic!
xx