Wednesday 25 June 2014

BLOGGER SEEMS TO HAVE ...

... recovered from whatever insanity has had it in its grip for the last few days!! HOORAY for that! I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms xx Mind you I am not saying how long it will take to catch up with everyone!! lol x

I have managed to get some sewing done the last couple of days x I am working on a hand quilting project that hopefully will be ready for unveiling at the weekend .. and ..



these are the skating boots that are the June B-O-T-M panel ....


... off to try and catch up on some reading before Blogger has another breakdown!! lol x

Diane x

8 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

BLOGGER....GRRRRR! So glad they fixed the issue. On the happy side your boots are wonderful!

Carla said...

Fun blocks. I thought it was my iPad and nearly tossed it out the window! Glad I didn't : )

Julie Fukuda said...

I'll be willing to bet I was not the only one sending negative feedback!
The week away at camp was enough of a break for me. I didn't need blogger to add to it!

SharynB said...

Pretty little boots!

quiltmania said...

I'm with you on the blogger insanity. It's amazing how much we miss it when it isn't working right! Love the skating boots.

kiwikid said...

Love the skating boots!!
Same problems here!!
xx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I didn't notice any problems, but I haven't been on line much. Love the skates

Maggi said...

Such a fun piece.