Monday 28 April 2014

THE WORD FOR ...

 .....Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge ...for this week was BALL

 ... mm I COULD use some of the disgusting specimens that the boys drag around...

 

but Shaz beat me to it  xx lol x

... mm I could use a flower from the garden..


but are they more circles?

WELL ... anyone who reads my blog will know I LOVE embellishments.... just a bit ...


... SO .. maybe this one will be my picture for this week..


Wonder what the next world will be? Remember to have a look at the other entries ... and maybe join in yourself xx

Diane x


5 comments:

SharynB said...

Yes, I did beat you to it! But thats ok, because all the rest are great!

SharynB said...

Yes, I did beat you to it! But thats ok, because all the rest are great!

kiwikid said...

Great choices!! Love the chewed ball!!
xx

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That was very clever Dianne...I love your creative balls.

Maggi said...

Lovely choices.