Monday 3 March 2014

THE WORD FOR ...

........this week in .. Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge was FAST.... mm again LOTS of ideas .. BUT .. how do you interpret them in a picture?

My solution for this week is ..


this is to represent just how FAST time passes x I have been retired for THREE months .. my oldest grandson is ELEVEN in 2 weeks ... my parents are both in their EIGHTIES .. both my children are in their THIRTIES !! I just turned my back and it happened xx

So that's my answer to this weeks challenge x Why don't you pop over and see the other entries ... and maybe have a go for next time xx

Diane x

3 comments:

SharynB said...

Good one Diane!

http://thankfullga447 said...

You are so right, time is just going so fast, I can't believe how old I am but I don't feel that old.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Now that was super clever...time always goes to fast.