Saturday 22 February 2014

THE GRANDSON....

... went home last night ... we went out for dinner and saw the LEGO MOVIE!!!! ... actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be! Had lots of laughs and hugs xx I do so love having him to stay xx BUT .. to-day was about SEWING xxx

It was the Region 13 Area day .. so off I went , we had a speaker in the morning ..OH! and I managed to buy some fabric..

then this afternoon we had a make ..


FUN FUN day xx lots of quilters, lots of fabric, lots of tea and cake ... and best of all LOTS of talking xx Off to have my tea and a cuppa now xx

Hope you have had a good day xx

Diane x

6 comments:

Indianna said...

Sounds like a fun day and lovely fabric purchases too. I've been wanting to make one of those flowers for ages.

mammafairy said...

Watch out, Diane, those Kanzashi flowers can be addictive! pretty though!
There is a video somewhere of a Japanese man making them from 1" squares of silk... fascinating!

Carla said...

Wrens and friends is so pretty! I love that line ; )
Happy quilting!

Julie Fukuda said...

I guess you are not going to run out of things to do.

SharynB said...

Love the fabrics you obtained! Is there a tutorial for those cute flowers?

Maggi said...

Lovely fabric purchases and a very cute flower thingy (technical term!)