Thursday 31 October 2013

I KNOW YOU WILL BE SHOCKED...

... when I tell you that I joined in with a swap!! I know!! This was to share the equivalent of one metre of scraps from your stash.. mmmm.. managed that x ...


isn't it funny that other peoples stash always looks more interesting? Even these ...now they are for someone ...else look more interesting!! NO.. they are to go in the post!! lol x

Happy post came ..simply solids for this month...


some people are funny about browns.. I already have some ideas as to how I'm going to use these xx

To-day I have been baking muffins again.. getting bananas into the boys this week..


seems to be working x

NOW.....I am ready for the MONSTERS to call... 


Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Indianna said...

Ooh...wish I lived closer as I'd be round for some chocolate ....and raid your stash too!

Carla said...

I'm in five swaps! They are fun, but lots of work : )

SharynB said...

It's fun to swap fabrics - everyone else's are always much nicer than your own!!

Maggi said...

A fun swap and I just love those solids.