Wednesday 25 September 2013

WHY..

... when I decide to paint ...woodwork NOT landscapes! .. does Sam feel he has to join in?...


I suppose it is ..slightly .. less stinky than some things he rolls in!! lol x

My cousin and his wife are here on a visit from Perth (Australia not Scotland) .. and my goodness they seem to have brought the weather with them xx..


I feel I have to apologise to those in Perth who .. they tell me .. are having rain and storms!! Lovely here xx

It was quilt group in Congleton last night . It was the raffle draw and presentation of cheque to the MacMillan nurses x The group made these quilts...




and our little group managed to raise £2,000 ...YES that's 2 THOUSAND pounds . Didn't we do well xx

Unfortunately I did not win any of them ... shame xx lol x

Keep smiling

Diane x

7 comments:

quiltmania said...

A dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do! LOL. Love the maple leaf quilt, congrats to all on the fundraising.

DaisyChain said...

£2k - that's brilliant from one local group. Shane you didn't win one of those lovely quilts.
Many years ago, I had a black and white cat who sported a bright red gloss stripe for weeks!

Mina said...

Wow, your group did great!

Julie Fukuda said...

I think any one of those quilts would have been a grand prize. Just so Sam doesn't transfer the paint to the quilts...

Debra said...

Not hard to see where Adam comes from, your Dad's side of the family. Your cousin just looks like an older version of Adam and a younger version of your Dad. I hope you are all having a great time together.

Well done to your Congleton group,a grand sum to donate.

I think Sam has always wanted to be a Zebra! He loves a stripe or two :-)

Maggi said...

Fantastic result with the quilts, well done.

What is it with dogs and wet paint??

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Fantastic quilts, and great donation