Saturday 21 September 2013

WE HAVE A NEW ...

... friend here at The Cheshire Quilter xx BIG hello to Sharon x hope you enjoy visiting and come back often xx

Blair's Blocks are continuing to roll in xx YA!! I have had more in the last few days ..
 
 

I will DEFINITELY have enough to make a mini quilt x NOW if I had kept my mouth SHUT I could have kept it for myself ... however .. as I shared it with you all .... AND HE READS MY BLOG  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will have to share both quilts with him x Maybe I can negotiate visiting/stroking rights xx

Keep smiling

Diane x

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Very funny. I never know who is reading my blog unless they leave a comment ... and I know there are even family members who sneak preview quilts.

Blair said...

only if you get on a plane to come visit them