Wednesday 28 August 2013

TODAY..

.. was a good day for post... I received this wonderful and beautiful fabric..

it came from .. www.terrysfabrics.co.uk check it out .  Oh yes xx and they will send out internationally too x This is my favourite..

I have a project for this fabric... but.. you will have to wait for my rota of nights to end xx

I also received this fabric..

this time from www.thetabbycat.com I just LOVE this shop xx

Hope you had a good post to-day with NO bills in it xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

8 comments:

loulee said...

I like the look of that birdie fabric.

Maggi said...

Lovely fabrics. No bills here today either, just the latest issue of one of my magazines to read over lunch while sitting in the sun. You'll have plenty of time to do that when you retire :)

quiltmania said...

Ah come on, what's wrong with bills? LOL. Love your new goose, duck chicken fabric.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lovelybird fabric, how many shifts to go?

Jeneta said...

How great are the colours in the bird fabric! We have three chickens, so I'm always partial to fabrics like this!

SharynB said...

I love the bird fabric too! Can't wait to see what you do with it....

Indianna said...

Hope you soon have time to yourself to sew with all this happy mail.

mammafairy said...

Oh I am so glad you got the same wonderful treat I got! They are quick, aren't they?
I have my first bit done, but am waiting until I have all the things done I wanted to, before I post a finish!
I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

xx