Tuesday 30 July 2013

I FIND THAT...

...... when I am working on a project that I REALLY like/love then I find myself not only working on but THINKING  about that project... A LOT x .mmm . is this just my OCC coming out ?

That is where I am with Blair's Blocks ... as you may have guessed x

As the blocks are rolling in.. 5 more today xx.. I don't want to make any more until I see how many and what colours will be needed x SO, I have been thinking about a border to finish it off... I KNOW.. as if it is not going to be BIG anyway xxx

SO... I started making blocks ... and accumulating..
 

well the blocks have to be squared up! The blocks..well I have a few...
 

I am soo enjoying this quilt xx... off to make some more flying geese..

Keep smiling

Diane x

4 comments:

Ali Honey said...

That's how it should be - loving what you are making. I wonder if it shows in the end result which ones we love and which ones we are not so sure about?
( I have one in each category at the moment )

mammafairy said...

Oh, so good to be in love with your project. Keep flying along there!
x

Maggi said...

Ha ha, you and your flying geese! Glad that you are loving this project.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh what a great plan for the border!