Monday 3 June 2013

I AM SAT ...

.. in my gloriously sunny back garden at the moment xx wow! have to take full advantage of the sun while it is here xx Mind you .. being of the English rose type complexion I need shade and cream to prevent me being a tomato!!  Wonderful to have some heat at last x

Yesterday I was out eating AGAIN!! It was Caroline's (Sons partner) birthday on Saturday ... so we went out for dinner yummmy.. and then back to theirs for ..... CAKE xx OH YES!

This was Caroline's cake ..


ALL gone x And this is Adam's cake ..


it is his birthday on Friday but we will not be all to-gether xx so HAD to eat it yesterday xx

My mum has been busy knitting ... and so Adam and the boys all have new cardigans...


they look like the Arron family!! nice and warm though xx

This morning I was busy making swap blocks This is my Australian Christmas swap block for Janet..


and my Scrap Bee blocks for Sandra...

 

they will be in the post to-morrow .... ah! bit more sun for me I think, have to make sure the old legs do not get burnt though .. may just have to go and get a towel. xx

Keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love the white and gold star!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

very crafty weekend! wasn't it lovely to have sunshine!

Maggi said...

Cake is always welcome and with the current forecast I suspect those arrans won't be coming out much for a while. Love your sunny blocks.