Tuesday 4 December 2012

HAVING....

... no Internet connection and a stinking cold really helps to focus your thoughts!!

I managed to get a load of ironing done before I got tired and bored with the housework.... NO I do not want to do any-one else's xx

I also spent time sitting and quilting my second Mini-Round-Robin top....


I do-not know which of the 2 I like the best....


This one is more subtle and calm... depends on my mood I think xx


Also I made my block for the Christmas-Block-Swap today....



WELL I decided as it was Christmas I would make 2...


they will be in the post to Jessica tomorrow. It is quilt group in Congleton tonight... last one of this year... AND ... the Christmas party xx Food, drink and LOTS of gossip to-night xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx


5 comments:

Indianna said...

The stars look brilliant. Our xmas party was last night at quilt club...loads of food...yummy!

quiltmania said...

Enjoy your party!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Hope your party is lots of fun. Hate when the internet goes out. There's nothing to do with the internet! Another piece of technology we can't live without!

SharynB said...

Both those mini quilts aqre gorgeous and I love your stars - so bright and cheerful!

Maggi said...

Love the colours in the Round Robin and your stars are great.