Thursday 29 November 2012

MY BEST LAID PLANS FOR TODAY....

......did NOT include spending a chunk of my day sat in the garage while the lovely, friendly ... and nice smelling lads tried to work out WHY my dashboard looked like a Christmas tree with lots of flashing RED and ORANGE lights!!!

They found the fault ...sorted it out... AND washed the car while they had it there !! I LOVE Toyota xx All under warranty as well..... so no bill... and I had 2 cups of tea while I was waiting xx MMMMM I wonder if I need a follow up visit to make sure all is well? lol x

As I was out any way I carried on AND... I only have 2 Christmas presents left to buy... and I know what they are to be... win .. win today xx LOVE IT x

Last night I worked on my latest Round-Robin... the valentine one ...



well... who said you cannot embellish a button!! x

It has gone in the post and hopefully will be arriving before the madness of the Christmas post takes off xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Cups of tea and nice-smelling lads, doesn't sound too bad a way of spending time! x

retdairyqueen said...

Just found your blog I liked the ornament you sent to Fiona
Enjoying looking at your blog

Janet said...

I need to get onto my Valentine round robin tomorrow! Cute decorated button!

Julie Fukuda said...

Yep, my toyota shop gives a choice of coffee or tea ... hot or cold. I can sit and read or sew and the dog is allowed to come with me. They also explain everything in polite Japanese whether I can understand it or not.

SharynB said...

Lovely button!

Michele said...

Love that little peak. I'm sure it is gorgeous on the mini quilt. Can't wait to see it in the end.