Sunday 21 October 2012

IN THIS COUNTRY.....

..... if you wait for the nice weather you would hardly go out of the front door!

When I took the dogs out for their walk this morning it was cold, damp and foggy.... so, after breakfast I put them in the car, went and collected mum and dad .. and off we went x

We headed to North Wales and, as we dropped down onto the coast road the fog went and the glorious sun came out xx

We HAD to call in at Abakhan... it would have been rude not too! I managed to buy a few bits xx...


this fabric is such fun.. it is covered in FEET!..


I also bought this fleece..


Love it xx

We then went to Prestatyn for dinner..


We have had a wonderful day.... NOW .. the boys look like this...



Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day. Who cares about the weather! Love the feet fabric!!

quiltmania said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day!

Maxine said...

There is nothing like a road trip to lift your spirits. My girls will tell you no trip is complete until I have found, stopped at and spent at a quilt or craft shop. Our canine family members also love a road trip amd always look as worn out after. Fabric look great.

SharynB said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful day! I love all the fabric you bought as well! The boys do look exhausted, but I bet they wouldn't have it any other way!

Carla said...

Your parents are adorable ; )