Monday 13 August 2012

SO FAR TODAY....

....there has been no sewing done!!!

I have a VERY good excuse though!!

I went to Harrogate ... To Betty's Tea Rooms...(about 2 hour drive from here x)..


Mum and dad came as well...



and we had a wonderful High tea.. on china plates with silver service xx ...


Marvellous time xx It was Debs birthday (remember they are my Australian visitors xx)


and her and Craig's 18 th wedding anniversary xx


I am off to do some hand work ... with a cuppa on the side of course.

Keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Glad you had a good day out. Nice photos.

http://thankfullga447 said...

I am so jealous, one of my favorite favorite places to go.

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, there is tea. and there is TEA!
Friends and family is as good an excuse (if not better).

quiltmania said...

Sounds like fun!

Amanda said...

Harrogate is on my list of must-visit places and this has just whetted my appetite even more.

Debra said...

Thanks so much Diane and Marion & Peter for coming all the way to Harrogate. It was lovely to have family with us for the occasion. I had a lovely birthday even if it was my 60th :-)

Pauline at Ivy Cottage said...

We live just south of Harrogate and Betty's is one of our favourite "affordable luxuries". I was born in Knutsford but hve now swapped roses. Strange to meet via Stash Bee in USA!