Wednesday 22 August 2012

ON FRIDAY...

...one of our HCA's is going to have her 60 th birthday, AND, on Saturday ..most of us..will be celebrating with her..


she has been telling us ( well... moaning!!) that she could not find a pair of shoes, or sandals, to go with her new party outfit xx THEN, yesterday she banged her foot on a bag that a patient had left partly sticking out under his bed! NOW she has a broken toe and 2 broken bones in her foot!!! What a way to NOT have to buy a new pair of shoes!!
I have made another BIG block for my quilt..(picture come out dark sorry)....


and I have ... most of ... 2 more blocks cut out and ready to work on ...

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Maggi said...

That certainly is an uncomfortable way to get out of shopping for shoes. I'm sure she'll still enjoy the party. Love the blocks and the colours

Janet said...

Well happy birthday to Chris. I guess she gets to wear her Wellingtons now.

Podunk Pretties said...

I dont like shopping but not that bad, she must really hate it! And I'm loving your blocks, waiting for the quilt unveiling!

Amanda said...

I was thinking of you on Tuesday night. I had to spend the night in hospital following an operation on my shoulder and was very happy to see the night nurse coming round to cheer up may wakeful night.

Judy said...

Wish I was going to be 60 again. Hope your friend enjoys her birthday. I sure like your blocks. They are very nice!