Thursday 26 July 2012

running to JUST keep up!

...PHEW!! Today I had one of those days where I was in and out like a flippin' yo-yo!! My last job was to go to The Post Office with the 2 July Mystery-Round-Robin swaps... I all ready have one of the August swaps and had had an e-mail to say another was on the way.... when I got home these were waiting..


ONE August swap and ONE September swap!!!! I just think I am catching up and I am proved wrong! I dont think I will ever catch up !! lol x

To day I worked on the Halloween-Round-Robin... cant show you until my partner sees it.. only fair!! Sam was too tired to take any notice of what I was doing today... its a hard life being a dog..


ESPECIALLY when your best mate keeps coming and licking your face!!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

quiltmania said...

You can't help it if the rest are over achievers LOL

Judy said...

Wow, I'm glad not to be that busy. But you really enjoy this don't you? Makes life fun. You will catch up.

Carla said...

Busy is good!

Michele said...

No rush with the mini round robin blocks. Take your sweet time.