Friday 27 July 2012

A QUICK POST..

...I will be posting as usual later ...but I just wanted to SHARE with you lovely quilters out there ... and anyone else who is reading this!

PLEASE

check your settings! One of the joys of blogging is being able to share with others , getting comments (and followers) is such fun... and replying to those comments helps to forge friendships xx

BUT

If you are a "no reply blogger" you cannot be replied to... (Judith, Sally, Deb ), when I first started blogging I did not know about this until someone posted about it and I checked my setting x

I also received an anonymous comment asking for advice ... from a non-replyer... so GO CHECK your settings xx

IT HELPS KEEP YOU SMILING  XX

Diane xx 

ps No blog worth its salt gets posted without a picture.. so a couple of recent visitors ... who did not leave comments!! They are helping to keep my garden interesting though x lol x


4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

It is amazing the friendships that develop through comments... and blogging in general. There are some sites that I have trouble commenting on unless I log in on a different browser. Not being very techno-saavy, I only feel frustrated.

Debra said...

OK Di, have looked in settings but can't find what you are suggesting. I have noticed at the bottom of the Post a Comment page that I can tick Email follow-up comments to .....
Is this what you are talking about? I have ticked it on this reply so maybe you might try replying to me to see if that works.
Cheers
Deb

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Pretty pictures! I was a non-reply blogger at first and had no idea! Someone was nice enough to tell me so I changed my setting. It has made blogging so much more fun! So nice of you to point this out. I think new bloggers are just unaware.

SharynB said...

You are so right, it is very frustrating when people are unable to be contacted.
It is so much fun to get to know people through comments.