Saturday 12 May 2012

OK....STOP

....throwing things at me!! YOU seem to like the challenge fabrics lol x YOU win xx

Also, because you asked......this...


is the pattern I used for my bag...


I found it easy to follow, and will look out for others by this company

The postman came today... I have this to read...


BLUE cover this time! How did they know? AND this...


It is the Mystery-Round-Robin block I have been waiting for. I will DEFINITELY need my thinking cap for this one! I think this 3rd border is the hardest... the centre is your own choice... the next is setting the theme....THIS one is "in between" and if the first 2 are not strong (as in this case) it looks sort of "LOST".... I will rise to the challenge... when I wake up a bit more xx lol x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

No comments: