Friday 18 May 2012

I DID......

....get some sewing done last night, HOWEVER I cannot show you ... because it was the Mystery-Round-Robin! I can show you the parcels of swap fabric blocks I took to the Post Office this morning...


AND what came to me in the post... I think I am keeping the Post going!!

AND I can show you what is starting to happen in my garden




despite the wet weather (WHAT a drought this has been!)


the gardens are showing us that spring is well underway...



I am going to start hand quilting the owl quilt tonight xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Your garden looks lovely. Difficult to understand how we have a drought, when it rained so much recently, especially here, up north.

http://thankfullga447 said...

I keep our post in business, your garden is lovely - I have yellow roses also. I am glad you enjoyed Phantom.

Kelly said...

Who needs a hose pipe in this weather!!

mammafairy said...

Roses already!
And not just canary bird either. None of mine are out yet, and I am only a touch further north than you!

(slight green eye going on here!)

Podunk Pretties said...

Your garden is lovely! We're waiting on rain here also.

Michele said...

Love your sneak peaks even if they are just the envelopes. The garden views are lovely too.