Sunday 8 April 2012

TODAYS PROJECTS

Josh ... grandson no 1 has come to spend the night with me.... so my sewing was done this morning.... he is eating his tea and then we are off to the pictures to see Mirror-Mirror (his choice xx), the preview looks good.. its a revamp of Sleeping Beauty... I will report back with our review xx

First off this morning I sewed this block for Michelle ( I posted about it previously)


THEN I worked on Madam Samm's block for the Modern-Mystery-Round-Robin, want to see what I did to her block?

Well... you are NOT allowed... its a MYSTERY!!! I will show you ...


Maybe these are some of the off-cuts for the materials I used... Maybe not!!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Michele said...

Sneaky, sneaky. Remember from here on out, no mentioning who's quilt you are working on. LOL

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh you got me! Too funny.