Monday 23 April 2012

I KNOW ....

..... this is PINK but I do love this plant, it sits outside my backdoor and cheers me up no end when I go out, and .... it is raining... which is ALL THE TIME at the moment!! (seems the boys both managed to be in the shot as well!)


This came in the post this morning,....


I have been out most of the day so have not had a chance to read it ...YET! soon though xx

I took mum and dad up to Bridgemere Garden World and Nursery... VERY BIG garden centre!!.. today, we had a good old browse, and ate dinner, mum and dad both did some spending ... while  I was VERY good and spent NOTHING... then we were on the way out and I spotted these..


NOW.... they were 3 pairs for £1.99 AND so much FUN, I just had to buy them!!(LOTS of different patterns...I fell for these!)


WHAT?

SHHHH! I get paid on Friday!!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

Amanda said...

My copy turned up this morning. I was a bit disappointed in this issue as there's not really anything I want to make, whereas I've made several from previous bag specials.

quiltmania said...

Love your bleeding heart plant. Even if it is pink!

Podunk Pretties said...

Love the bleeding heart. Cute scissors! A gal can never have enough scissors(because everybody in the house thinks they are for cutting wire!)

Julie Fukuda said...

I agree with the above comment. One quick snip ... is the thinking, and they are ruined forever. Something cutesy might give them half a chance...

Kelly said...

You can never have enough scissors x

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

Bleeding hearts are top 5 for me. Love your stuff!