Thursday 15 March 2012

today

Well, it is overcast and cool here in Cheshire, not that I have seen much of it ... but mum and dad report it has been like  this ALL day xx And there was me thinking spring was on its way!!

We had some wonderful news today.... Sally has been granted her visa to stay in Australia... phew .... that is a worry over. They can now stop saying ... IF... and make definate plans xx lol



I finished the second New York Beauty block (see the side bar for the button/thingy), I was confused because I thought we were to work in order... OH NO! We went from block 0... to block 5!!!


Panic over and I managed it.


I am wondering about my colours for the next one, (I don't want a big quilt.... so lots of cushions comming up xx) I may go with a dark background, OR I may use one colour with lots of variations... not sure ...OH! Decisions... Decissions xx lol


Keep smiling

Diane xx

8 comments:

Amanda said...

We've hardly been able to see to the end of the garden for days now, because of the constant fog. That's a great block, lovely colours.

Jan Maree said...

Absolutely love your cushions! Can't wait to see what you do next

Sarah Lou said...

The fog was horrible down here this morning too.
I love the new block, it's so precise! I love the rainbow of fabrics too.

Pat Merkle said...

GORGEOUS NY Beauties! And I can say that because I'm from NY! ;)

Annabelle said...

Stunning stuff yet again. xxx

Michele said...

I love, love, love your pillows.

Blair said...

you forgot to mention what a nasty son-in-law you have playing nasty practical jokes over the phone to you regarding that visa

SharynB said...

I love your New York Beauty's. The colours are gorgeeous - I must try one.