Friday 23 March 2012

sewing

Today WAS sunny... SEE me washing the car was NOT a jinx !!

I was in and out all morning, then this afternoon I decided I wanted a quick sew......so I started at 3pm (gardeners question time xx) to quilt one of the baby panels I got at the recent Quilters Guild Regional day.... by the time PM came on (5 PM) I was here...


I decided to use the wavy line setting on my machine... and I WILL use it again xx


I used the fleece I got on Monday for the back..


I just have to sew in a few ends and hand sew down the binding on the back and it will be done xx

Not bad for a couple of hours works xx

Tomorrow I am away all day at a workshop with Liz Wall.. will tell you all about it tomorrow x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

Well spent two hours - why were you not out in the sun though?
Like the fleece backing. xx

Michele said...

I wish I had time today to sew but both kidlets were home and I had a few mystery round robin group lists to figure out.

Kelly said...

Cute panel!