Saturday 17 March 2012

HAPPY DAY

Have you had a good St Patricks day? Did you wear something GREEN and a shamrock?

I have been in bed, so did not do any of those!! Never mind I got this...


From Adam, Caroline and the boys, SO, I have some GREEN and some YELLOW to share with you today xx


It is my last night tonight... I am using the last of this years holidays.... it is such a lovely feeling, bit like the end of school..... I wonder if I will be able to find anything to do with my time off? lol.. I will TRY!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

Pretty pots - pre-Mother's Day? xx

Sarah Lou said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your time off, and Mother's Day x

mammafairy said...

I have just tagged you! I hope you do not mind.
There is also a picture just for you on my blog!
have a look for the details,
http://mammafairysews.blogspot.co.uk/
If you do not wish to play, do not worry, we are all busy, and it is very unimportant really

Jane in Cumbria said...

Enjoy Mother's Day! I didn't wear anything green, but I wished someone in Ireland happy St Patrick's Day. Does that count?
Jane xx

SharynB said...

Lovely bright pots of flowers.