Sunday 22 January 2012

SO MUCH TO DO!!!

OH my goodness I have so much to do ...NOW I sound like I am in some trashy soap opera!! We are certainly dashing across the TV this week...lol x

I got my partners details for the Mouthy Stitches swap.... I have to "stalk" her to find out her preferences ....then make her zippy purse!! OH my goodness!

I have to go to work!

I have to post to all you lovely people.................did I mention I am going to see Alfie Boe in 5 yes FIVE days xx Amanda you made me laugh out loud with your comments.. YES I did hear the Desert Island Discs interview... he caused quite a bit of controversy with it !! lol

I have to walk the boys

I HAVE to go to mum and dads because she is cooking my dinner .....MOST IMPORTANT one xx

AND I have to find a GREEN post!!

OH! The pressure xx

This picture is my GREEN offering for today, it is one of my favourite ones of Sally, it was taken just before they went to a wedding...within just a few days of arriving in Australia.


Keep smiling...(off to eat my dinner xx)

Diane xx

3 comments:

mammafairy said...

yes, the pressure is on. What do we make? will they like it. Some have already got things on the go! I already feel I am running like the white queen, faster and faster to stay in the same place. Ideas running through my head like nobody's business. Fun! Or panic?

Kelly said...

Hope you had a lovely dinner, got all your jobs done and did some stalking!

Catherine said...

What a lovely photo of your daughter! I hope you got everything done, we all have days like that!