Sunday 8 January 2012

The GREEN challenge begins xx

Hello from the first of the GREEN challenge days.

Thank you for your lovely comments, luckily I DO like GREEN and have quite a bit of clothing in this colour ..wearing it EVERY day? we will have to see !!


I have been to mum and dads for dinner (she always cooks my Sunday dinner the weekend I work xx how LUCKY am I?), and I wore this blouse.


This little quilt was made a while ago ,and sits on the settee to protect the covers from doggy bodies.


It has always been a favourite of mine.


I made it in the days when I did not really know WHAT I was doing!!


Just looked at the label ... 2001! Gosh! Just shows it is worth putting at least the date on your quilts xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

its lovely I do like the colours, my first quilts are my favourites, even if they aren't square, the seams are beginning to come undone, the 9 patches were far from even :) why is it a green day, have I missed something (probably, Jan seems to be a rush and i'm missing out on important blogs....)

quiltmania said...

It's always fun to look back at our first quilts. Thanks for sharing!