Thursday 10 November 2011

wet again!

YES its still drizzling...and it very wet and miserable outside....NOT in here! Its nice and warm, I have the light on and It smells wonderful.

Adam and James are coming for tea, and here it is..


I found some stewing steak in the freezer, added carrots, onions and potatoes...and the slow cooker will do the rest.

I also have some plums stewing for pudding.

              

SO, now I have time to sew (I have to take the dogs out for a walk, but that is for LATER,)  now its all about fabric. I am going to do some more work on the project from the weekend..


Amanda ,I am going to be using some of the embellishments out of the drawer...get yours out girl and use it! THEN .....you can buy some more!!

Keep smiling
Diane xx

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love using my slow cooker, it's great to be able to get food going in the morning when I have some energy and enthusiasm rather than waiting until the evening when the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. I look forward to seeing what embellishments you use. Perhaps you'll inspire me!