Tuesday 29 November 2011

today

WHAT weather! I woke up to rain, wind and darkness! I wondered if I had slept in and missed the day all together!! I know its November....but my goodness its rough!

I had word from Sally that the defying gravity wall hanging has arrived safe and sound in Australia. It is always a relief to know your post arrives safe...its such a long way, and you have to put your trust in Postman Pat and all his mates, lol!

Saying that the postman has done me proud recently. I received this bird....from Australia... He is so bright and cheerful, he brightens me up no end.


Also I have the latest Classic FM magazine to curl up with. The free CD this month is Christmas carols...beautiful singing I KNOW it is still November, but, I just had a quick listen!! Beautiful.


It is my last night tonight, then I am off for TEN!! OH YES! I have some holidays....no excuses for not being ready for Christmas. I will be in work every night...so, I NEED to get organised.

My thumb is much better now, going through the colours of the rainbow...but...not so sore!



Keep smiling

Diane xx

No comments: