Monday 21 November 2011

NO sewing

To-day there will be NO sewing done here in my corner of Cheshire......I have not one,but TWO excuses for my behaviour!

FIRST...I am taking my mum into hospital to have cardiac stenting done. IF all goes well she will be allowed to come home this evening...however...if they feel she needs "a little bit longer" to recover ,it will be tomorrow morning (Tuesday). While she is in the hospital. I am "in charge" of my dad....we have a list of jobs to do.......PROPERLY... and we are going out for dinner !


SECOND reason for not sewing is....I very confidently watched my self shut my thumb in a door!!..I do not know why, I do  know it HURT, and when I try to use a needle ..it hurts EVEN MORE!

I don't know that the picture shows it very well...this is an hour later! I just know its going to get worse! OH well...worse things happen x

Keep smiling

Diane  xx

2 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

I really hope your mum is ok and your finger is feeling better. Thanks for commenting on my blog, couldn't email you so thought I'd leave a msg here :O)

Amanda said...

Best wishes to your mum for a speedy recovery. And to your poor thumb too.