Monday 31 October 2011

today

In celebration of the date I thought I would share some of the Halloween projects I have made.

This is what I made at the very first workshop I attended, a small start for what has "grown " into a "big" part of my life over the years.



This is a tray cover I made, I was practicing my hand quilting at the time.




This is an early attempt at applique, I have learnt a lot since this one. I love the cat with the glasses!






 Hope you have a good time today....I am back at work tonight, hopefully not too many visits from vampires and zombies!!

Keep smiling
Diane xx

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hey Di

Love your halloween theme. Australians don't, or haven't, been into the halloween thing however, it seems that children and then younger adults seem to be entering into the hype of it along the American attitude, over the last 10 years or so.

I find it a bit difficult to come to terms with parents who encourage their small children to knock on stranger's doors to collect sweets that they normally wouldn't let them have, while they stay in the background "to make sure nothing happens to them"!!! Maybe I'm a cynic of the 1st order!

I'll hop off the soap box now!

Love the photos of the family and of course Blair and Sally and love the way you have put the blog together. I love having a daughter and I thank you for sharing her with me. xxx